Product Code: NEADT7
A 60 slide presentation written by a former senior examiner, this pack has two purposes: reducing teacher workload and improving teacher understanding. It is designed to help reduce teacher workload and save time in sourcing and finding resources relevant to the NEA and context stated above.
It can be used to support the training of teachers regarding approaches to the NEA, for example, through presentation at department meetings or in teacher CPD time, or by individual teachers to develop their own knowledge and understanding of the NEA component of the AQA GCSE Design and Technology course.
Included in this resource:
- Notes on how to use the resource.
- General information about the NEA and context.
- Example design briefs for the context.
- Useful weblinks related to the context.
- Example products for product analysis, related to the context.
- Slides detailing what is required by each section of the NEA portfolio.
- Suggested delivery routes for the NEA.
- BONUS: Additional sheets detailing product analysis, specification writing and the use of SCARED for designing.
Dispatch and Payment Details
This resource is supplied as a PowerPoint file and is dispatched via email. You are free to print/make as many copies as you like within your school, and/or to upload to your school network/VTLE as long as it is password protected.
To purchase online please click add to cart and follow the on screen checkout instructions. If you wish to buy via school purchase order please follow the instructions here.