Product Code: PPDT0
For the new GCSE in Design and Technology - first teaching in September 2017. Written for the AQA specification.
Pack of two practice examination papers for the new GCSE in Design and Technology (9-1) (written in the style of AQA).
What better way for students to prepare for their GCSE examinations than by completing our expertly written practice exam style papers? These papers are written by teachers and former senior examiners to support students in preparing for the examination in the new GCSE in Design and Technology (9-1).
Included in each pack:
- Two practice exam style papers.
- Associated mark schemes for each paper.
- Teachers' notes, suggesting how the resource can be used effectively.
What other teachers have said about our practice exam papers:
- 'Thanks for these papers – they are fantastic!!'- AM, Shropshire
- 'The exam papers look like a great resource' - DW, Middlesex
- 'Delighted with the papers, they will be extremely helpful' - LD, Rutland
- 'They really test and stretch the students' ability to apply their theory knowledge!' - MF, London
Dispatch and Payment Details
This resource is provided as a PDF file and dispatched via email. You are free to print/make as many copies as you like within your school, and/or to upload to your school network/VTLE as long as it is password protected.
To purchase online please click add to cart and follow the on screen checkout instructions. If you wish to buy via school purchase order please follow the instructions here.